Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunshine Cruz for FHM Philippines April 2013

Thirteen years ago, FHM Philippines featured, as its first ever cover girl, the alluring Sunshine Cruz!  This was five months before tying the know with actor Cesar Montano which basically put an end to her skin baring escapades---until now.

Sunshine started out doing girl-next-door type roles but during the height of the ST (Sex Trip) films during the late 90's, she became one of the hottest items.  Of these films, my favorite would be Dos Ekis.  My, my, my who that refrigerator dance number is forever etched in my mind!  

And now, barely a month after separating from Cesar Montano, Sunshine is on a showbiz comeback with a BANG as she graces once more graces the cover of FHM's April issue.  At 35 and three daughters, I'd say Sunshine has still got that killer body!  Don't you agree?

FHM Philippines April 2000

FHM Philippines April 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment