Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Weird Dieting in Buffet 101

When you're on a diet, you don't ever get yourself in a situation where your resolve is tried to the limit.  Well, yesterday happened to be that way for me.  

It was the 18th birthday of my wife's niece and naturally it was a real celebration---at BUFFET 101 in Glorietta 2!  

At first, I really did not want to go but my wife insisted and so I went (otherwise, arguing would mean stress and as much as possible I veer away from it).  So before I went I got myself psyched to go beyond my gastronomical cravings and focus on the greens.  My God it was a real struggle once you see all the food selections!  But my control prevailed (kinda). It was really weird eating an all leaves meal in a buffet! Oh I cheated...I ate a a couple of raw red salmon, seafood chowder, and small slice of roast beef but mostly it was all greens all the way and with great strength I managed not to touch any dessert! 

It was a relief once we got out of there!  Before, I could have done three rounds plus another plateful of dessert. Oh well, not really getting younger, are we?

Once I get my poundage down, I promise to go back to Buffet 101 for my cheat day!


No comments:

Post a Comment