Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Just Chillin'

Well, it has been a while since I last blogged---I mean really blogged---something sensible.  The FHM entries doesn't really count as sensible I must say.  They are more like fill ins for the times when I don't have that much to say.

Actually, there was much to say but not much time to sit down and verbalize them.  It has been a very busy couple of months at work (still is come to think of it) and then there's this other thing that I have been working on...anyway...

I really needed a break and just chill; so I went off on my own and got myself a Venti size brewed coffee and a Cinammon Bun at Starbucks SM Fairview and got to finish the Tom Clancy book I have been reading for the last two months.  During my younger days it would just have taken me a week to read a novel (my record time was two days); but then, there were a lot more free time during that era. 



It was rejuvenating I must say---to just sit on a cushioned chair, sip java, take a bite of pastry, and get lost in the riveting story-telling of Tom Clancy!  Truly a refreshing 2 hours!  






No comments:

Post a Comment