Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 13 of My 220 lbs Vision with Usana Nutrimeal

When I started my diet I told myself that I won't look at my weight until I've finished my Usana Nutrimeal. However, curiosity got the better of me yesterday after 13 days, with still maybe 2 more days of Nutrimeal left, and stood on the weighing scale to see how I have progressed.
I started out at 234 lbs, as of yesterday I have managed to go down to 228 lbs. That's 6 lbs in 13 days...I'd say not bad considering it took me 3 months to lose 20 lbs with my former diet regimen.
Let's see if I can manage to lose 4 more poundage in two days. Strictly NO SWEETS and rice (I had myself donuts, chocolates and a maybe a cup of rice when I thought that the dizziness I felt on Day 9 was due to low blood sugar) and more walking.


No comments:

Post a Comment