Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Back to Diet---with USANA NUTRIMEAL!

Man, it's been a while since I posted a blog and I felt remiss in my blogging duties (as if I really had one).  Anyways, I've been on a low glycerin diet for the last 6 days (today is my 7th).  

I started out at 234lbs and I aim to get to 220-225 after 10 days or as long as my USANA NUTRIMEAL lasts. Normally, a 540g pack will last for 5 days (breakfast, lunch, dinner).  But per advise, I can eat my normal breakfast and then go Nutrimeal for lunch and dinner the philosophy being, "Eat like a KING for breakfast and eat like a pauper for lunch and dinner." 

I eat a cereal breakfast and drink my Vanila flavored Nutrimeal for LUNCH and DINNER.  No rice, no bread.  I eat only fruits (banana mostly for energy) in between and an occasional energy bar when I'm on the go.  I also do lettuce salad as a cheat meal and whatever greens we have left over at home. 

The best I got from dieting was from 245lbs to 225lbs.  Which I did in 3 months.  This time around, a friend of mine who is an Usana advocate, told me that with the right discipline I can actually lose weight in 5-10 days with Usana Nutrimeal as my main source of dietary need.  Well, I have not checked my progress by consulting a weighing scale but I found a couple of my formerly tight shirts to be a little loose.  Good news, right?  Well, we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment