Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Couch Potato Chronicles: Brand New TV Series to Follow

Here's what I found so far in my continuing search for what to watch on TV.

Intelligence(CBS)
Long story short---BIONIC BRAIN.  Josh Holloway stars.  I'm sure I'm hearing "ohhhs" and "ahhhs"  from you ladies!  Yeah, yeah, I know you all want him scruffy looking!



True Detectives (HBO)
Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey plays Louisiana State CID detectives are interviewed about a 17 year old murder of a prostitute.  Superb acting!  But what I really liked about this series---Alexandra Daddario!

 
Bitten (SYFY)
To hell with vampires!  Let's do WEREWOLVES this time!  What?!  Only one female werewolf in existence?!  How's that?!  Laura Vandervoort plays lead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment