Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 7, 2013

U.S.T.

Have you experienced U.S.T.?  Utot, Sabay Tae!  Oh, such an unpleasant feeling!  Take it from someone who have had this experience a number of times.  Yuuuuccckkk!  Well, that was the same reaction I got from my wife.  But truth be known, it is truly a yucky experience! 
 
Majority of my "events" was during my elementary years.  I had this habit of not taking a dump before going to school and too damn stubborn to use the school lavatory to do my thing like normal people do.  I guess I'm not normal.  However, now that I'm a grown man, I realized that it is a fallacy to claim that this "event" cannot happen anymore (especially if you have a bad case of loose bowel movement). 
 
The thing is, you don't realize it until after the fact.  Although I must admit that taking a fart is a relieving experience, beware the occasional release of something "extra".  Oh, be warry of that "silent release".  Aside from the fact that it can be deadly in a confined environment---deadly because you will likely be mugged once others get a whiff of your personal odor---this is the most likely time that a soupy, hot stream of feces will likey hitch a ride on.  Too much information, I know; but this needs to be made clear---there ain't nothing more humiliating than getting shit on your pants!
 
Moral of the story: 
  • THINK BEFORE YOU FART.
  • A pack of baby wipes is always handy to carry all the time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment