Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Is It Hot in Here or Is It Me? by RJ Ledesma


I'm a fan of RJ Ledesma's writing.  I have been following his Wednesday column Pogi from a Parallel Universe for the Philippine Star as a stress reliever.  I find his topics aligned with my interests (men and their funny hedonistic adventures) but other than that---I think I have come to develop a growing infatuation with his YAYA!  

I have attempted time and again to buy one of his books.  Unfortunately, it's almost always not available.  Ok, ok...it's not availability that's an issue---it's budget!  Money has been tight recently and shelling out Php 220 for the book seemed excessive.  Fortunately, Christmas gave me the reason to splurge under the premise of buying myself a Christmas gift.  So here it is, my first RJ Ledesma book Is It Hot In Here or Is It Me?

I'm now setting aside (if you can actually do that to an ebook) George R.R. Martin's A Dance with Dragons and devote my reading time to finish this book

No comments:

Post a Comment