Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Good taste, great pairings with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews!

I bought a couple of San Miguel Beer Super Dry during our last grocery day last week planning on having drinks with my boys to celebrate my wife's birthday (December 23).  Unfortunately, our side-trip to MOA went longer than expected and we were too smashed to drink when we got home.  So the following day, while we were preparing for our noche buena feast, I grabbed  a hold of my Super Dries and called for a toast to the birthday celebrant!


My mom set me aside a bowl-full of lengua in the fridge so I took it out, got it heated in the trusty microwave and viola---we have a nice hot pulutan to wash down!  


The thing is, a bowl-full wouldn't suffice for my pulutan hungry drinking buddies so out came two packs of garlic flavored peanuts to compensate for what we already have.  Isang platitong mani---that's the tag line of the late Flash Elorde's 1984 San Miguel Beer commercial!  Well, I'd say it's still the best BEER PARTNER!


To top it all off, I turn on the Greenbay Packers vs. Chicago Bears Week 16 game which I downloaded and we're set! 




"Drinking experience that's above the ordinary."
http://www.sanmiguellifestylebrews.com/   


No comments:

Post a Comment