Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jollibee's Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Champ---YUM! YUM!

I was on my way to fetch my daughter from her work at SM Fairview when I got to a screeching halt in front of the Jollibee poster featuring their latest product offering:  The CHEESY BACON MUSHROOM CHAMP!  It was such a delectable sight that it triggered an automatic response and like Pavlov's dog I started to salivate as my feet autonomously dragged itself towards the counter and my hands reached to retrieve the HappyPlus Card from my wallet. 
 
I have long dreamt of a Jollibee Aloha Champ version but I guess this is close enough!  If you're a CHAMP lover as I am, the Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Champ puts it on another gastronomical level!
 
Big, affordable, premium burger---A GUARANTEED MUST TRY!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment