Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 4, 2013

Four Reasons to Like Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

 
 
I read a couple of conflicting reviews about this TV spin off of the Avengers movie and I wanted to decide for myself.  Well, the pilot storyline was a bit drab but I found a couple of reasons why I need to tune in to this series:

Chloe Bennet was born Chloe Wang. I guess her father loved her mother so much that she looks more Caucasian than Asian. She plays the role of Skye a civilian consultant of S.H.I.E.L.D. and computer hacker. 



 
 Elizabeth Henstridge plays the role of Jemma Simmons a S.H.I.E.L.D. tech agent who specilizes in both human and alien sciences. She is the other half of the Fitz and Simmons technical team of Agent Phil Coulson (Oh yes, he's not dead as the film suggested.) Love that British accent!

 
 
 
 
Ming-Na Wen may no longer be the hot chick she used to be 25 years ago, but she's still a hot momma! She plays S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Melinda May ace pilot and weapons expert.
 
 
 

Cobie Smulders reprises her role (although recurring only) as Maria Hill.
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment