Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Phoebe Cates: A Look Down MY Memory Lane

"Fast Times at Ridgemont High" was an awakening movie for me.  It was 1982 and I saw it at a friend's house with their then high tech Betamax machine. I was 14 years old at the peak of raging hormones and very impressionistic.  Naturally, like all the kids my age who was able to watch this movie, I took a liking to that lady in (and out) the red two piece bikini.  Needless to say, that scene was etched in my mind---a constant source of good dreams---up to now!  

I became a Phoebe Cates fan right there and then! 

My locker was a virtual Phoebe Cates shrine!  I believe she was the most salable poster in Recto judging by the numerous shots of her (most of which was with her in a bikini).  I believe it's obvious which ones I had wall papered in my locker!  


No comments:

Post a Comment