Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Memnoch The Devil by Anne Rice

I have Anne Rice's Prince Lestat in my ebook list for quite a while but since I have not finished reading Memnoch the Devil I couldn't take myself to just skip the former to start on the latter. It just wouldn't be...progressive. Anyway, almost halfway into Memnoch. Still in the boring stage (main reason I did not pursue reading it in the first place). Hopefully, more action would be underway in the next chapters (kinda reminds me of the pacing of Gone Girl).
Stop babbling Memnoch and get it on!
-----
Finally finished the book...and it bored me with all the discussion of Heaven and Hell and the relationship between God and Satan (or Memnoch The Devil).  

Sad that Armand had to die in this book (spoiler alert).  At least he did so with a bang!

Next on my reading list:  Prince Lestat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment