Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bakit Amoy Bagoong ang Cubicle Ko?

When we were doing our grocery the other day my wife saw that I picked up a bag of crispy fried pusit and told me, "Naku, mangangamoy ka sa office nyan!"  Not heeding her advise and giving in to my hankering desire to get a taste of this spicy treat I just shrugged and went on with the purchase. 
 
At the office a while ago, I opened my crispy fried pusit and just like what my good wife predicted, out came that mordacious smell!  And with impeccable timing an officemate of mine drops by my cubicle and hands me my day's worth of invoices to sign and says, "Bakit amoy bagoong dito sa cubicle mo sir?!"  I just had to smile at the comment and corrected her saying, "Actually hindi amoy bagoong---amoy alipunga!" 
 
Breath mints please.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment